Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Janis Harris Morel

Janis Harris and Gary Morel married August 2nd 1975 at Goodsprings

Children: Janna age 33 married John McGregor they have daughter Alana, age 5 years and son James age 8 months
Paul age 30 married Brooke and they have 2 daughters, Ava age 3 years and Alexandria age 3 months.

I retired from the VA Medical Center as a Medical Technologist Supervisor in 2004 and Gary works for the VA Regional Office.

I feel very fortunate and blessed to have not kicked the bucket yet. I thoroughly enjoy my family all living in Nashville, nearby and getting to see the grandchildren often. There is one thing that I have realized again and again this past year (especially after losing my dad and infant grandson in the span of 3 months). The fact that God is good all the time. All the time, God is good. I pray that each of you will rely on the Father to see you through any and all situations of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment