Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Jo Anne Bryan Hooper

I attended Goodsprings School from 1-8 grades. After graduating in 1966 from Etowah High I worked at Alverson's drug store for several years before moving to Cleveland. In Cleveland I attended and graduated from Cleveland State Community College while working at Gibson's pharmacy. After Cleveland State I attended Lee University while working as a Lab tech at Duracell Battery Company. I received a BS degree in Natural Science from Lee. Duracell transferred me to Lagrange Ga. I stayed with Duracell until 1988 and then accepted a job with Belden Wire and Cable in Richmond IN. After 15 years of very cold winters I decided it was time to move back South. Moved to Chattanooga and then to Decatur GA. I am semi-retired but do consulting work from home and I also have my Real Estate License. Plan to stay here for a long time. I am glad to be back in the south and closer to my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment